The Kyoto basin is a unique piece that celebrates the perfect imperfections of beautifully hand-crafted concrete. Named 'Kyoto' to reference the Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, we designed this basin specifically to accentuate the natural voids and tonal variations of concrete and we're thrilled with the result; a truly one-off piece that will be the talking point of any bathroom.
- Dimensions: 405mm diam x 125mm D
- Waste size: 32mm
- Features an ultra slimline edge profile of 6mm.
- Plug, waste and tapware not included
- Does not include overflow
- Available in 18 different concrete colours (images shown in Fossil, Terracotta, Americano and Blush
- Protected with a commercial grade, food-safe sealant making it suitable for commercial use
- Lead time: up to 4 weeks
- On display in our Sydney showroom, please contact us to arrange a viewing
-Please note that all our basins are hand made so colours and dimensions may vary from piece to piece
$50 standard shipping Australia wide
Free local pick up is also available upon request