Introducing our exciting new range of aggregate basins. Named after Tanunda -a beautiful town in the heart of the Barossa Valley where we source our stunning natural stone aggregates, the Tanunda basin is made from a combination of aggregate and our durable GFRC concrete to create a solid and beautifully tactile basin that is truly one-of-a-kind. It features a soft profile edge and tapered sides which curve into the base to create a more organic shape vs the more angular Barossa Basin.
Designed and produced in Australia
- Dimensions: 455mm x 315mm x 115mm H
- Waste size: 40mm
- Plug, waste and tapware not included
- Does not include overflow
- Weight: 10kg
- Available in 5 different colours (images shown in Moss).
- Sealed using our penetrative, commercial-grade sealant for maximum protection
- Lead time: up to 4-6 weeks (please allow 8 weeks for International shipping)
- On display in our Sydney showroom, please contact us to arrange a viewing
-Please note that all our basins are hand made so colours and dimensions may vary from piece to piece
$50 standard shipping Australia wide
International shipping is now available.
New Zealand - $120
USA - $180
China/Japan/India - $180
Free local pick up is also available upon request
Download our instruction booklet here